Chamber of Commerce Annual Scholarship
The Saugus Chamber of Commerce awards a scholarship of $1000.00 to a high school student graduating in 2015. Awards are based on several considerations that include academic achievement, community involvement, and a personal statement.
- Applicants must be a Senior graduating in 2015.
- Applicant must be: a resident of Saugus; OR have an immediate family member who belongs to the Chamber either individually or through corporate membership; OR who is an employee of a corporate member.
- Applicants must plan to attend a technical or trade school, business college, or a two-or four-year college or university.
- The application packet must be fully and legibly completed.
- The application packet must be received at the Saugus Chamber of Commerce office (54-58 Essex St, Saugus, MA 01906) by 4:00 pm on April 20th, 2015. The Saugus Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility for applications received after this date.